Houston Lifestyle and Parenting Writer
Connie, better known as Momma of Dos. Born and raised Texan. Grew up in a small Texas town near the Mexican border. Moved to Houston in 1999 to attend the University of Houston where she received her Bachelor's in Psychology. Has worked in the non-profit and governmental sectors most of her career. These days she works around the clock to provide for her little Mexican-American family both in and outside the home. Her family is composed of her Husband who is also a University of Houston graduate and "Dos" amazing, children; Camila, 7 years old and Santiago, 8.
Connie has been featured online on Parenting and Lifestyle sites where she shares not only her experiences as a Working Momma but also tips & ideas on ways to improve personal and family life. She also volunteers for local organizations. She has been asked to create & participate in several nationwide brand campaigns as well as coordinate local promotional events.
- Co-Founded Houston Latina Bloggers
- Co-Host of FB Live show, Livin'Latina
- Former contributor at Houston Moms Blog
- Featured online on Parenting and Lifestyle sites such as; Time to Play Magazine, Houston Mom's Blog, Texas Women Bloggers, Women Empowering Change & TeeWii
- Participates in several Local & Nationwide Blogger/Marketing groups as well as Hispanic Media resource groups via Facebook
- Featured on Channel 45 Univision's- Vive la Manana & Houston on the Move- as a successful Houston Hispanic Parenting blogger, where I shared what becoming a successful blogger consist of .
- Featured on Channel 26 Fox as an expert Mom Blogger to talk about parenting
- Featured Writer/Blogger at Beautifully Being U magazine, Beautifully Said Magazine, Latina Made not Maid blog I Know Somebody Houston and Latina's on Fire (Latina Entrepreneur Empowerment Circle)
- Blogging Expert Panelist at the Woodlands Mom Expo
- Guest Contributor at El Venezolano Houston
- Feature on podcasts: Power on Heels podcast with Ivette Mayo and the Elder and Jay Podcast
- Media for Texas Conference for Women in 2015 and Speaker/Panelist November 2017
- 2012 & 2015 LATISM, Top Digital Influencer
- 2014 Ford Trend Conference- Detroit, MI
- Local Blog Elevated Conference 2013 & 2014
- 2014 Blogalicious
- I Know Somebody Houston- Firestarter Series Speaker 2016
- Latina Entrepreneur Empowerment Circle Series Speaker 2016
- Thrive Conference for Creatives Panelist 2017 & 2018
- Speaker/Presenter Women Empowering Change 2017
- HACE- Mujeres de HACE Panelist, Speaker and Instructor 2017
Most updated social media stats:
As of May 2018
(265 subscribed Readers) BLOG http://mommaofdos.blogspot.
(2,747 Fans) Facebook: https://www.
(253 Followers) Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
(920 Followers/4.4k Monthly Viewers) Pintrest:http://
(2,518 Followers) Twitter:https://
(10,200 Followers) Instagram: www.instagram.com/mommaofdos/
As seen on Houston on the Move: