Keep in mind somedays may be random but in an effort to have some organization I will try my absolute best to follow what I have established.
So, here we go:
- Monday~Not Again Monday! (Updates about the weekend and Monday morning rush!)
- Tuesday~Fatty Boy Tuesdays: (Updates about my son and husband, I love the name and my son and husband! )
- Wednesday~Praise and Worship Wednesdays~ (Updates on my spirituality, Religion, Faith and GOD in my life....so much going on inside.)
- Thursday~Are we there yet Thursdays? (Updates on my week as a whole and plans for the weekend.)
- Friday~ Thank GOD it's Friday!! (Updates about ME!!! What I have going on, how I feel, where I am going, what I am thinking...and then some)
- Saturday~(POSSIBLE BUT NO GUARANTEE THAT I WILL WRITE ON THE WEEKENDS...IF I DOOO I WILL POST)
- Sunday~ Church /Family Day Sundays.....(nuff said)
I also have some catching up to do..I want to do a month by month run down and update of where my son is and how fast he is growing! While I was pregnant I wrote a month to month letter or memo to him I have to find a creative way to put these letters in a Scrapbook.
I also want to include different projects that I complete in this blog so look forward to those. Can someone pay me to do this cause I love it! :D
Here is a picture of my son from his first Halloween...which YES I also have to catch up on "firsts" he has had his 1st Halloween and his 1st Thanksgiving...
Santiago Isaias at only 6 weeks (October 31st, 2009) with his Aunite Danielle his 1st Halloween!