Plans for the weekend:
- I have to work... Mayoral Election in Houston.
- We have a nephew's 1 year Birthday paryt we want to try to get to.
- We have a Rosary to attend; as Catholics on the 12th of December we honor and celebrate la Virgen de Guadalupe! La Gudalupana!!! Viva!
- We want to get some rest in and clean our house.
- I also want to finish decorating my house.
- We also have to plan for buying Christmas presents...it's a tight budget but God will be with us.
- We are in the process of fixing a heater...Houston decides to be SUPER cold the first year Santiago is here and now we have to get a move on getting this done...it's been sitting on the back burner for 3years! :D
- So much to do...so little time....
My week has been...hmmmm..productive. I think that by this weekend I will have all my Christmas cards mailed as we are starting to receive some and my husband is panicking! It has also been a week of revelation to say the least. New hearts mended and old ones at peace. I like where I am going and hopefully next week will be better. In the mean time...I have to finish this week off and pray that I don't lose my mind from the exhaustion!