- At this point I have been LESS sick than with Santiago.
- I do have Gestational Diabetes but I have Faith and I listen to my doctor.
- I am 19 weeks this week...and counting!
- The last almost 5 months have flown by mostly because this time around I began my pregnancy during an Election Cycle, as opposed to when I had my son I began at the end of the Presidential Election Cycle...it makes a HUGE difference. I have been so busy and will be somewhat busy until almost the end of my pregnancy, which is GREAT! Because then my days fly by!
- I had LOST yes LOST 5 lbs and up until this weekend ALL of my regular everyday clothes and work clothes fit me but I have since gained yes GAINED 3 lbs of the 5 I had lost and well soon enough I will be loving my maternity clothes again BUT...with my son, I was only about 8 weeks when I had to start wearing maternity clothes..which BTW is expensive!!!
- Baby is growing good and his or her heartbeat sounds awesome!!!
- In 7 days we will know....PINK OR BLUE...Violet or Green...Red or Orange! You get my point.
We will be deciding next week on either a Big Boy Room or a New Nursery..... YAY!
Have a Blessed week!!!
Post a Comment