I started THIS Blog a year ago today.
My life was changed and I wanted to start a new Family Blog little did I know that my family would grow so fast. I am now expecting my second child a little tiny Pink Princess. Her name is being decided on and I am just happy to know I can call her a SHE!
A year ago today:
- My friends were all having babies.
- My son was 2 1/2 months.
- My sister was 6 months pregnant.
- I was experiencing Motherhood full on!
- I had made a new BFF, her name is Casey. Today she is still by my side...THANK GOD.
- I was getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husband and my son!
- My husband had been laid off for the second time in the last year or so.
- I wasn't sure if I would keep up or could keep up with my Blog since I had a baby.
- 2 of my uncles had just passed away.
A year ago today.
We shall see what a year from today will bring us!
Many Blessing to your family this Holiday Season!
Be Thankful and Give Thanks, God is Good!
Post a Comment