Well I have for some time neglected my blog…perhaps on purpose…I have also changed the name which means I have to change some of the widgets, so please bear with me!
Here are some more things I wish I could do and will hopefully have time to do:
- Above all I want to stay on top of going to church and praying with my son and husband.
- Take my Santi to the zoo.
- Take my Santi to the museum.
- Get my Santi’s first hair cut.
- Get my nails done and a pedicure….maybe by this week.
- I need new flats and heels for work…mine are over a year old…
- I want to decorate for all Holidays this year…starting with Halloween… (Thanksgiving and Christmas, then Valentines and spring!)
- I want to create a day of the dead altar [Google it...my Blog is not taking links!]
- I want to create a nativity setup..like in Mexico… my grandmother used to do it every year before she passed and my aunts in Mexico continue it…[Google it...my Blog is not taking links!]
- I want to cut my hair...
- I want to take nice pictures of my little family of 3 once more before we become a family of 4!
- I want to organize my computer room
- I want to clean out my garage….
- I need to find a new Pediatrician for my Santi.
- I want to get back to taking lots of pictures!
- I want to attend Posadas somewhere!
- I want to have nice maternity and family pictures done....
- I want to go to Olive Garden.
- I want to get my Thank You notes out from Santi's First Birthday
- I want to start Christmas shopping..need to make a list and check it twice! lol.
- I want to take my Santi to a Pumpkin patch
- I want to take my Santi to the Renaissance festival again!
- I want to take my Santi to the Greek Festival
- I want to take my Santi to the Fall Church Festival
That’s it for now….
My wish list is even longer than yours .....hic ...hic .... I don't know if I could do all of them .....
Post a Comment