When I think of Christmas I think of warm memories and hot homemade chocolate and so many others!
The kids and I created our top 5 favorite Christmas drink list, these are listed in no particular order:
1) Traditional American Hot Chocolate- My kids have newly discovered this with the tiny marshmallows! We love!
2) Chai Tea Latte-I always love the cold because I can head to Starbucks for my favorite drink. I love the warm spice with milk and extra whip cream. You can also replicate at home. I have and it's so good too.
3) Warm Apple Cider with red hots- A few years ago we discovered a live nativity scene at a church near our home and after each act they would serve the BEST warm apple cider with red hots in it, we were hooked. It's a Holiday favorite in our home.
4) Chocolate Abuelita- My Momma has always made us chocolate Abuelita and of course it's a must in our home!! The warm comfort that reminds me of my childhood. Always an amazing feeling!
5) Champurrado- ::not in picture:: When I was pregnant with my son I was in love with warm Champurrado from a local snack stand outside of a Fiesta here in town and at a restaurant called Gorditas Aguascalientes. I would make my Momma take me after work to get a cup almost everday, even if it was hot outside! Haha.
What are some of your favorite Holiday drinks?